Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Assignments4 Randall's Cyber Listening Lab

Easy

Christmas is Coming

chimney - noun- a part of a building through which smoke rises into the outside air

Santa is going to enter the house down the chimney

reindeer-noun-a large type of deer that lives in northern parts of the world

Santa's reindeer is so strong.

exciting-adjective-causing feelings of interest and enthusiasm

We went to an exciting besketball game last night.

First Date
science fiction-noun-stories about how people and societies are affected by imaginary scientific developments in the future

A lot of movie is often base on science fiction.
library-noun-a place where books, magazines, and other materials are available for people to use or borrow

I borrowed the book from the school library


Medium

burned-adjective-to destroy or damage (something) by fire

I burned the letter when I had finished reading it.

pumpkin
-noun- a large, round, orange vegetable used as food and sometimes as a decoration —often used before another noun

Pumpkin cake is delicious.

Let's me try
- a sentence
The pie is seen to delicious, let' me try

Conclusion

It is a very useful listening website, I like it,because it is free resources. And it can practice the accent from it.But I just can understand esay level, tje medium is dfficult for me, not to mention the diffcult level. It is useful to improve our accent and make hearing good. I think it's speed can be slower.


1 comment: